Please join us at one of the following locations for a combination YouthShare and Summer Reading Program workshop!
9am to noon– Discussing the 2017 Collaborative Summer Library Program manuals and theme “Build A Better World”
Break for lunch
1pm to 3:30– YouthShare, where youth services staff come together to learn from and share with each other.
Some ideas on what to bring for the YouthShare:
- A favorite storytime book
- Your calendar! Tell us about past and future program plans
- Songs and fingerplays
- Craft ideas for preschool and elementary ages
- A puppet or prop you don’t know how to use
- A question or issue that you need help with
- STEM programming ideas
- Recommendations for your favorite library performers and speakers
Please send your ideas of what you would like to share in advance to Katelyn Patterson (email@example.com).
Let us know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!