Are you attending this year’s Summer Reading Workshop and Youth Share? The workshop is in the morning and the youth share is in the afternoon. If this is your first youth share, here are some things to bring:
- a favorite storytime book
- songs and fingerplays
- craft ideas for preschool, elementary ages, or teens
- successful programs you have done
- a puppet or prop you don’t know what to with
- items you no longer need – old posters, left overs, recycled objects – one’s trash is another’s treasure
Kim Lehman is a well-known educator best known for her dynamic, idea packed workshops. She has presented over 140 workshops across Texas, Kansas, and Arizona.
These workshops are sponsored in part by a grant from the Texas Commission on the Arts @TXCommArts.