Imagine Your Story:
Programming Ideas for Your Summer Reading Program
Enter the magical world of story with presenter and performer Kim Lehman. You will learn a variety of ways to incorporate stories, literature, songs, art, and science in library programs for all ages. The primarily focus will be on early literacy and elementary program ideas from the CSLP Manual along with many extra programming ideas and tips with some time devoted to teens. The afternoon will feature a youth share. Bring your favorite books, songs, activities, and programming ideas to share.
Kim Lehman is a well-known educator best known for her dynamic, idea packed workshops. She has presented over 150 workshops across Texas, Kansas, and Arizona.
8:30 – 9:00 Registration
9:00 – 12:00 Programming ideas from the CSLP manuals and beyond
12:00 – 1:30 Break for lunch
1:30 – 3:30 Youth Share
5 hours CE credit
These workshops are sponsored in part by a grant from the Texas Commission on the Arts.
The CTLS member discount codes for 50% off and free workshops are on the Discount Codes page. Remember to login to see them.
- Cuero – January 17 – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/88550207053
- Hurst (North Texas) – January 24 – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/88564228993
- McAllen (South Texas) – February 7- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/88564582049
- Big Spring – February 10 – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/88564919057
- Fort Davis – February 12 – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/88566582031
- Round Rock (Central Texas) February 25 – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/88566989249
Questions?Please contact Kim at 512-627-0113 or firstname.lastname@example.org