What Could Be Lost – What Could Be Gained
Over 6 million people in Texas are served by CTLS member libraries. These public libraries turn to CTLS for help with controlling their costs, developing educational programs, and get advice about the best library practices. Without CTLS the tax-paying public would have to pay more to accomplish less at higher risk. General giving allows CTLS to keep its doors open and help safeguard the public trust.
Give While You Shop
Select Central Texas Library System as your charity for Amazon Smile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-1986964.
General Giving (with some suggested giving levels)
- $100 : Library Edition Audiobook Level
- $50 : Library Edition Ebook Level
- $5 : Children’s Paperback Level
- $10 : Mass Market Paperback Level
- $20 : Trade Paperback Level
- $30 : Hardback Level
Make It Monthly
Help Me Plan My Giving
What are some of the average costs for what CTLS does for public libraries?
- In-person Workshops : $1,500 ($125 per month)
- On-line Workshops : $300 ($25 per month)
- Remote Consulting : $33 ($3 per month)
- On-site Consulting : $400 ($33 per month)
- Consulting Reports : $550 ($46 per month)